We accept International Orders.
We accept International Orders. We ship worldwide.
- International shipping rates may vary. To determine your international shipping rate, use the shopping cart to check out with the items you need and select “International Shipping” as your choice of delivery – it will notify you of the applicable shipping rates before the order is processed. You can instead choose a maximum cost of shipping through the same order form.
- For items heavier than 5 lbs., you will be emailed the quote after we have received the order. The online shipping calculator estimate stands annulled in this case.
- All international orders incur no handling fee. Any customs fees imposed by your country's customs office is your responsibility. We cannot arrange for or estimate the local customs fees for you.
- We mark all orders as merchandise and state their actual value and the contents of the package (for example: “Hard Drive - Computer Hardware"). We cannot mark orders as gifts but we will omit the receipt within the package if you request so at the time of order placement.
- Repeat customers have the facility to order without delay.
- For all other international customers: We greatly appreciate your orders but unfortunately, the means to verify an international credit card can sometimes be limited outside of your home country. Because of a high degree of fraudulent credit cards we received from international customers, we reserve the right to restrict, delay, or cancel any credit card purchases billed or shipped to foreign addresses. In order to verify credit cards, you may be required to pay through a PayPal account or wire transfer.
- We recommend that international credit card buyers use PayPal to pay us at [email protected]. This method of payment can be verified without delay in most areas of the world.
- Customers who do not have a PayPal account are most welcomed to use the American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. However, these cards can take up to 7 business days for verification.
- If you have an official email address with the company domain, it becomes easier for us to verify it.
- A few Amex and Visa/MasterCard accounts cannot be verified depending on the country and/or card issuer. Once all other verification options have been exhausted, we may ask international customers to fax or email proof of identification. Alternatively, you may be required to pay with wire transfer TT.